As we follow state guidelines of staying home and staying safe, we have moved this year’s Auction to an ONLINE, BUY-IT-NOW event.
Please join us for Project Hope’s 10th Annual Benefit Auction
Stay home | Slow the spread | Shop online
Begins Saturday, April 25, 2020
Here’s how it works:
UPDATE: With so many items selling, we have now condensed the number of categories in the Auction drop down. Follow this link to shop, then click on “AUCTION & JEWELRY” along the top menu.
- View the items for sale and shop here. There are 6 categories you can select from the drop-down: West Michigan Gift Cards, National Gift Cards, Things to Do and Places to See, Objects and Items, Fund-A-Need, and Jewelry (made by kids from the Prado Community Center). Use this link to view and print the CATALOG 2020.
- Everything is “buy it now” — we’re selling things based on their value on a first come, first served basis. The earlier you shop, the more options you’ll have!
- Shop, and then go to your cart to check out. It’s safe and secure, and you’ll receive email confirmation right away. We’ll contact you within 48 hours to arrange to ship or deliver your items.
- If you want to make a donation without purchasing an item, click here. Again, it’s safe and secure and you’ll receive an emailed receipt within minutes.
- Stay updated by following Project Hope’s Facebook Page and checking your email. (Not on our list? Contact us.)
- Check out the Just Arrived items here.
- Questions? Watch this quick video to learn more about how the Auction will work.
Learn More About Who You’re Helping:
- Watch this video from our Auction speak, Jill Collins.
- Watch this video from some of our staff and volunteers in Colombia.
Contact Sara Cleland at firstname.lastname@example.org.